Friday, June 5, 2009

the Geri-Vest phenomenon...

you are probably wondering what i'm talking about...well, after going on all these trips in europe, i've found this piece of clothing that every senior citizen seems to own...i call it the Geri-Vest (if you don't know why I call it that, then please add a "atric" after Geri)...anyways, as you can see, its this khaki vest that appears to be a fisherman's vest that has all these pockets...which is exactly what the elderly tourist needs...it keeps you warm...its versatile...somewhat stylish looking...it matches everything in the wardrobe...and there you have it...THE GERI-VEST...

anyways, i took all eight of those shots above spending about 45 total minutes actively looking for the Geri-Vest while in Prague...they are absolutely everywhere...but primarily in large, slow-walking tourist groups...i remember being in other cities and just seeing Geri-Vests lining the streets as far as the eye can see...

I wear my black northface vest a lot when i go on trips...which makes me believe i am well on my way to wearing a Geri-Vest when i pass the ripe ol' age of 60...

Pa, do you want one then? hahahahahaha...

1 comment:

LifeInFertility said...

My dad easssilly owns five of these. My mom, slightly less.

 
Free counter and web stats