Monday, December 1, 2008

Back from Pear-ree...random story...

So, we are back...we'll hopefully post more blogs later...but here is a random story...we went to this one off-the-beaten path cafe that a friend over here recommended...had to literally climb the highest hill in Paris to get there (those who have visited should have an idea of where it is)...anyways, this place is known for hot chocolate and crepes (although every single cafe in paris is apparently known for this, so we couldn't really tell the difference anyway...it all tastes the same to us as you can't really mess it up!)...

Anyways, this place was rather unique in that they let all their visitors post random things on the walls and such...here is a picture of the wall where we put our note on...can you see it?

So, I was scanning the wall where i was sitting and I came across this wonderful picture below...it sure looks like the long lost older brother of someone we know very well...the great thing is, when i looked closer at the picture, the guy's name is Matteo! and he is from italy!!! great! It gets better...M had a family wedding picture of Tonino in her purse, which was very very random...anyways, I put the pictures next to each other and snapped it...that is Mama Tonino in between her two sons...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I want to meet my long lost brother-in-law lets go to Italy!

Unknown said...

BTW...I could NOT stop laughing when I saw this and was reading it with Tony on the phone. HILARIOSO!

 
Free counter and web stats