Sunday, December 7, 2008

"So I pushed it back in..."

Ok...i won't incriminate the players in this little story...but you know who you are...anyways, i just had to post this e-mail because it is freakin' hilarious...absolutely classic and needs to be archived forever in blog-lore...some background - I heard the story first from the Misses of this couple and I wasn't really listening to the story too intently the first time and misrepresented much of it to the Mister... ...so, the Mister shot me an e-mail and told me the full story...enjoy...

"OMG! we were at a party...Korean BBQ place and then we were on our way to a bar..all very close to home by the way...I told her like twice..I really have to take a dump...we need to stop home pronto! So on the way out she starts offering to shuttle people to the bar...I was like WHAT? what are you doing? She was like oops I forgot..So I was a bit bitter and snapped at her. Plus we were going to transport a married couple that I had not even talked to that night at dinner...Hang on a sec - "have to stop home to drop a deuce...hope you don't mind"...so I pushed it back in...drove these people...sweating...dude is making small talk with me...and I have a turd the size of my forearm trying to make its way out! So went to the bar...was there for an hour or so...then we cut out early...and I shot the final torpedo! That is how it happened..."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eeeew! can i guess who it was that was turtle peeking? is the couple state-side?

leeyo831 said...

I know I know! Not me...muhahahaha

 
Free counter and web stats