Saturday, May 2, 2009

and the rents arrive...

so...we are just chillin before dinner...actually, my mom and dad are passed out...they arrived at noon...then i rented a car for the weekend from the airport (first driving experience here...will blog about that later!)...they unpacked a little when they got to our place...then we took almost a 4 hour walk through portobello market, kensington gardens, and hyde park with gustardo...great sun...great day...

one of the funny things that happened within the first half hour of them reuniting with gus was the pics below...my dad puts the stuffed animal on his head and waits for gus to jump for it...this time, gus meant business and literally just jumped on his back...and stayed there...like a backpack...what an oaf (oh yeah the illinois jersey was a present they gave gus...pretty cool)...

1 comment:

LifeInFertility said...

oh my god! I'm wheezing I'm laughing so hard...those are frameable...and if you don't I will...Oh....Gustardo. There is only one Gustardo.

 
Free counter and web stats