Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wiener Schnitzel extravaganza in Vienna…

So, we just got back from our week long trip to central europe...i've got a bunch of blogs to post on random things...so, this is one of my favorite foods…cause it’s the schnitz...when I went snowboarding in Austria earlier in the year, I basically had it for every meal which I probably talked about earlier in this blog…and this short two day stay in Vienna was no different…German speaking countries know how to eat...and I definitely packed on the pounds from these heavy meals…

I even got M to order it…however, her proclamation that...

“isn’t this just fried, breaded meat (note: traditionally veal…although pork is often used now)?”

was quite insulting in a blasphemous sense…and then she stated...

“its just served dry?…with no sauce?…its just breaded meat on a plate?”

at that point, I fell out of my chair…

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats